“ONE YEAR TO LIVE”
Men’s Retreat – Norwood, LA
May 18-20, 2018
ABOUT “ONE YEAR TO LIVE”
Men of all ages yearn for real friendships and a closer relationship with Christ. One Year to Live is a strategy to commit to a count-down for men to seriously look at their lives, to make significant decisions about their lives and working with other men to hold each other accountable for those decisions made about their spiritual journey.
Join us and be…
- Adventurous and courageous
- Genuine and spiritual
Look forward to…
- Banding together and being challenged
- Examining your life and making decisions
Be prepared for a spiritual boot camp.
This 45-hour experience is not for the faint of heart!
WHAT TO BRING
- Casual clothes for 2 days
+ 1 set of clothes to leave behind
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Sleeping bag, pillow & towel
- Personal items
- Bible, notepad/journal & pen
- Snacks to share
- Non-alcoholic beverages only
- No electronic devices
- Arrive promptly at 5:30—6:00 pm on Friday
- Depart at 3:00 pm on Sunday
- Plan to stay for entire retreat—no exceptions
- Early Registration (By April 15, 2018) – $100
- Registration – $150
Registration is non-refundable but can be transferred to another person. Includes 2 nights lodging, 6 meals & retreat materials.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Watch participant testimonial videos at